Sample Set – Unknown Masterpieces
5 samples + € 10 gift voucher.
A selection of fairly unknown fragrances we find particularly impressive due to their masterful structure, beautiful raw materials and creativity.
Conditions and descriptions below:
Aziyadé – Parfum d’Empire. A rich, spicy and carnal blend of fruits and spices. An evocative fragrance reminiscent of Pharaohs and antiquity, made with impressive clarity and balance of a huge number of ingredients. Unisex, somewhat more feminine.
Leuco – Maria Candida Gentile. A very tender and gentle fragrance with almost only natural ingredients. An eau de parfum built around white romantic flowers, where the softness is broken by black pepper and made more mystical with a beewax extract. Very feminine.
Ganymède – Marc-Antoine Barrois. A perfect balance between originality and wearability. Ganymède contains a luxurious and realistic leather effect, where the fresh notes of mandarin and a tea like Osmanthus is countered by the dry, woody, mineral notes of Immortelle. Unisex.
Bois d’Iris – The Different Company. A woody interpretation of Iris, made by master perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena (Hermes). The iris used needs 8 years before it can be bottled, and each bottle of Bois d’Iris uses 32 kg of iris roots. Ellena at its best: elegant, refined, minimalistic. The creamy side of iris butter is made dryer with a combination of peppery cedarwood and vetiver. Unisex, slightly more masculine.
Vanille – Mona Di Orio. Forget everything you know about vanilla. Vanilla by itself isn’t sweet or sugary, it’s an orchid. Vanilla in its raw form, especially the Madagascar vanilla used by Mona, has a creamy, leathery and smoky soul. Mona’s vanilla is spicy thanks to clove and vetiver, woody boozy thanks to sandalwood and rum but still contains hints of freshness with orange, orange leaf and ylang ylang. Opulent and sensual. Unisex, slightly more feminine.
- Purchase is accompagnied by a €10 gift voucher code sent within 2 weeks by e-mail. Valid on the webshop for 3 months after purchase.
- Gift Voucher can be applied to any product except sample sets. Gift Vouchers are not combinable and cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.
- Samples can be a combination of premade samples and home-made samples, depending on availability.
- Home made samples are filled in 2 ml plastic containers with spray.
- Samples will be filled depending on the size and value of the chosen perfume. A sample of a very expensive 30 ml extract-bottle can only have a few sprays.
- Service is available for Belgium and the Netherlands only.
- If a sample is unavailable, a suited alternative will be suggested.
- For advice or a special selection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org